LIFE COACHING for you
You have your dreams and desires, yet your life seems to be defined by your responsibilities. You are busy with the tasks at hand, but you feel unsatisfied and something seems to be missing. You notice more and more that you would like to do things differently, but how?
Imagine what it would be like:
- to have the energy to do what you want to do
- to be able to easily establish and sustain a positive mindset
- to interact with others and yourself with pleasure and ease
- and to learn all of this quickly
It can often be difficult to gain clear insight in our own problems. We have a tendency to fall back into old patterns. And when we bruise our hearts it can narrow our vision on the problems at hand as well as on the opportunities for improvement.
Changing can be enjoyable and inspiring. With my Life Coaching I offer you a different perspective and help you create a new view on work, relations, problems and responsibilities.
I am a Life Coach since 2004. Having a family of three little children, I realised this: if you want to lead a fulfilling and meaningful life, you have to make it yourself. Behavioral change and learning have always been my favorite subjects. Often we know what to do, but we don't know how. So, I mostly focused on learning how to deal with issues in a way that made me happy with myself. In Hawaii I learned beautiful and inspiring ways for inner growth and development. The essentials of Neuro Linguistic Programming offer a great insight in what happens inside the mental plane. The Eastern philosophies hold much information on the inner world and how to deal with it. With a lot of trial and error I was able to master the wisdom that I picked up anywhere and with it I learned to make the most out of me. It gives me great joy and fulfillment to help others do the same.
The 3-months program:
With this 3-months program you will be well on your way to create the life you want with the presented building blocks.
Three months in which you will learn:
- how to develop and maintain a positive mindset
- how to easily awake your energy every morning
- what the ancient Hawaiians knew about a healthy and happy lifestyle and which role breathing took in this
- how to effortlessly be how you are while being in connection with Nature
- how to apply "soft working" techniques and enjoy your work instead of tiring yourself out.
In 10 sessions of 2 hours every 2 weeks you and your partner learn:
- how you can establish an open communication with each other
- how to set aside old patterns in your relationship
- how to recognize pitfalls and how to avoid them
A steady course with your teenager
In 3 workshops with other parents, you'll learn:
- what motivates your teenager and particularly what does not
- what your pitfalls are and how do they relate to your teenager
- how to communicate well without creating a win-or-lose situation
- how to make well established agreements with your teenager
You have got it in you to make the change
Margriet van Dooren:
Life coach, Mother, Pedagogist, NLP-practitioner, Trainer, Hawaiian Healer, Permaculturist, Speaker, Soft Work Coach®.
Warm, close, compassionate,
Hawaiiaanse Huna, common sense
What others say:
Click here to see what others say about Margriet van Dooren
5 STEPS TO A WELL ESTABLISHED REATIONSHIP or 5 TIPS
TO CREATE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH YOURSELF:
Start today with moving in the right direction and download for free
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade
Also see the other programs:
- Ho'o pono pono workshop
- Soft Working Workshop